Your browser is out of date, please upgrade to a new browser version.

To ensure the best online experience on, download one of the latest browsers listed below:



This resource is provided to assist you in finding a TAMIS surgeon in the United States. It is not a complete listing of all surgeons who perform TAMIS. It’s important to talk to your doctor to determine if TAMIS or another procedure is recommended to treat your specific condition.

If you are a TAMIS surgeon and interested in being included in this directory, please contact for more information.

APPLIED MEDICAL DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE OR REFERRALS. The contents of Applied Medical’s websites, including and other Applied Medical websites, online applications, blogs, social network sites, or other online or wireless sites, accessed via computer, mobile device, or other technology (“Sites”) are for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a referral or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Reliance on any information provided on the TAMIS surgeon directory and other Sites is solely at your own risk. Inclusion of a surgeon in the TAMIS surgeon directory does not mean that Applied Medical endorses or recommends the surgeon. Individual medical needs are very different; you should not assume that the information on the Sites concerning certain courses of treatment or outcomes will apply to you. Rather, you should evaluate your medical condition and make treatment decisions based upon consultation with your physician. The names and other information of individuals set forth on the TAMIS surgeon directory were provided by or on behalf of the individuals. While Applied Medical reviews the information, it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided, including expertise or experience. Applied Medical assumes no responsibility and makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. You should verify any individual’s license and qualifications with your applicable government agency.